Friday, October 23, 2009

Rip Roaring Comeback

Okay- so maybe not so rip- or roaring.

I had taken a bit of a hiatus from couponing to work on some artistic projects. But I'm back.. and so is my verve for saving money.

Fall is here and the holidays are coming upon us so now is the time to start saving money to anticipate for the 'tis the season sales.

For those of you who are new to this I would advise you start here at this site, it has great information for newbie couponers.

My blog is more of forum for coupon commentary. It will also be a great resource for being able to point you in the right direction for the answers you need.

So here we go.. I am currently taking nominations for contributors to this blog as my focus is on Albertsons.

Stay tuned and I will be posting match ups for this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment