Saturday, July 11, 2009

.39 Cent Lean Pocket & Free Johnsons Baby Soap



I awoke this morning at 5:30am.. I was having doubler withdrawals from Albertsons.
I just needed a quick hit-- just something to tide me over to Sundays Ads...

So here are a couple deals I got--

Johnsons Scrubby soap (in the orange wrapper) double the coupon from the 07-05-09 insert. $1/1 + Dblr= FREE.

**this comes in handy because I have four boys who hold record for how to get the filthiest faster than anyone else-- living or dead**

Lean Pockets = $.39

I doubled a coupon $.50/1 Lean Pocket from the SS (05/19) I believe let me know if I'm wrong. I also used the in-ad coupon for Lean Pockets for $1.39 (up to 6). = $.39
At the end I received a $.75 OYNP for Lean Pockets.

Nothing spectacular... but just enough to get me through today... do you smell that?? I smell coupons...

Of course I bow to the Coupon Queen at krazycouponlady.com if you have questions on the coupon lingo..

0 comments:

Post a Comment