Sunday, July 5, 2009

GRRR!!!




Just every once in a while..


Checker to me: You should have gone through a different line
Me: Sorry about that..
Checker to me: What does the coupon say?
Me: It says....
Checker: Can you read it?
Me: Yeah, it says $1 off of 2...
Checker: Well then you should have gone through my line
Me: This morning's papers has doubler the coupon offered..I just need it applied.

On Hold While Checker answers another customers question.. two three four.. wishing there was better Muzak playing...

Checker: Well the system says you've exceeded your coupons on this transaction do you understand that?
Me: I'm afraid I don't because I've already inserted my $1 Catalina and $1/2 Skippy's into your coupon machine.

On Hold again while checker helps another person with question...
Checker: Well I can't do anything about it.

Me: Will Customer service be able to help me?
Checker: I guess so.. yeah. When they open in an hour.

On Hold again while checker helps another customer.. this time me and my coffee addicted self leaves.. Ridiculous.

Got any horror stories or just plain funny memories-- we'd love to hear em!

0 comments:

Post a Comment